Friday, March 6, 2009

Spring Break

Today starts my spring break. It is much needed and very much appreciated. I am doing quite well this semester and I am possibly thinking about going for my bachelors degree via the Internet through U.W. I'm just toying with the idea, I think I may take it slow and take a class or two a semester while working. I should be done with my Management degree by Christmas time. If all goes well I only have accounting 2 left. I am going to take the entire summer off to work on my yard, finish some house projects, and spend time with the kids. It has been so nice here in Casper, in the high 60's and low 70's which got me to re-evaluate my closet situation, which is quite an undertaking. I think I'm addicted to clothes. I can't help it, maybe I should look into a clothes anonymous group. Today is bitterly cold though, I wish mother nature would make up her mind already. I'm all cabin fevered and ready to go outside and play. I'm also sick of the high gas bills, our dinosaur of a boiler is only about 40% efficient, and a few weeks ago it decided to have a major malfunction. We got it up and running again however it needs replaced by next winter. They quoted us at 4,000. The boiler we have is the original that came with the house, the plummets who came here said they have never seen something so old, and that it out lived its useful life about 35 years ago. Another day another dollar. Such is life.

No comments: