Friday, March 27, 2009

Undone???

Sometimes I forget how lucky I am. The daily things that are my life bog me down and I forget to be thankful for what I do have. Sometimes I feel like my life is a series of undoings. For example the heaps of laundry I do every week are undone as quick as I do it. I cook dinner just for it to be eatin and undone, same with the dishes they are undone as quick as they are done. The housework is undone as soon as the kids get home from school. We pay the bills just so they can be undone and done again. Is that what life is? Just a series of constant undoings? Or are our doings meant to be undone? Do I sound crazy? I know that every woman who is a mother and a wife can relate to this concept of undoings.
What about the relationships in our lives that have been undone? Some of them are for the better, some of them never were for the better, and what about the hurt that they have caused that will never be undone. Will I always carry the baggage of all the undoings until I am done? Don't worry this blog post is now DONE.

No comments: