Thursday, July 2, 2009

silence

I am now officially another year older. Sad, Yes, but looking forward to being another year wiser. Congratulation's to Brook and her soon to be hubby. That girl doesn't waste any time does she. Who cares as long as they are happy. I have been all alone this week because Auntie Beki has the children, and Josh couldn't get any time off work. I have done about 20 hours worth of home work in 3 days and enjoyed the quiet. I have heard noises in my house that have never been heard before like the clock ticking and the hum of the refrigerator. Silence is so nice from time to time. I have forgotten the sound of silence as my life is filled with constant noise. I have loved the time alone.
Foxy is in full heat and driving all the neighbor hood dogs crazy, but she only has eyes for Boogie, her white pom boyfriend. She is driving him crazy also, she is such a tease, but I think they will make some super cute puppies if they ever get to that point, I went as far as to pronounce them husband and wife so they could get on with it already. I want puppies so bad. I think my biological clock is ticking loudly, because I've been having baby dreams, and wishing I could have another baby. But that is so not what I want, so I think having some puppies will calm the baby craving. Damn female instincts.

No comments: