Monday, June 8, 2009

Rain Rain go away, come again some other day.

Did I miss something??? I thought there was something called global warming going on. Hello Mother Nature its me Nikki, could you please let the sun come out to play for a little while? Perhaps the request will get a quicker response through syber space. It is 34 degrees out side right now, maybe the pool could double as an ice skating rink. What happened to summer? Im sorry you guys, I jinxed us by dragging out the pool. I'm afraid Ive doomed us all to perpetual winter. All the rain has been awesome for the yard and Jayden's mowing business. He is highly motivated to mow strangers yards for money. It's nice to see him doing something besides playing games all day long. He is such a good kid (knock on wood). A bit hairy, but I know under all that hair there is a good kid lurking somewhere. His friends at school have started calling him Sasquatch because of his hairiness. I remember just a few short years ago he would come home from school all upset because the kids would call him shrimp or midget. I guess he showed them because now a days there is nothing shrimpy or small about him. Not even his voice, he has the deepest voice Ive ever heard on a 14 year old.
I found Foxy a boy friend, he is a white pom just like Foxy, I hear the sound of puppies in the near future. Little, cute, white fuzy, $350 per puppy with cute puppy breath. If she only knew my plans for her. I can't wait. I love puppies.

1 comment:

Sibyl said...

Hi nikki! I enjoyed catching up on your blog entries this morning.

I wish I could take the kiddos this summer - but it's the summer at hell from work. I am bummed the camp thing didn't work out for Peyton.

Can't wait to see all of you at Brenna's wedding - don't let that hairy kid talk his way out of it.