Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Summer is here

I awoke this morning dark and early to find Mason already awake, and he had to tell everyone sleeping or not that summer is here. Summer starts today mom he cutely explained, because we have no school for a long long time. I bet Mrs. Pollock is going to miss me he said in his sweet little voice. I don't think that he could get much cuter, he is such a sweetie. Last weekend we put up the pool and wouldn't you know the minute we got it out of the shed it started to rain and hasn't quit since. I need to come up with some fun summertime activities quick so I can occupy these children and hopefully save what sanity I have left. We don't have many plans for this summer but to go to Brenna's wedding. I'm hoping that Josh and I will be able to have a little getaway without the kids sometime this summer. We so need it. I start my last class on the 8th, and in the mean time I've been looking for a job. I had a interview with Broker One, but I don't think I'm going to take that job, it's from 11 am to 8 p.m. and every weekend. I wouldn't get a day off or be able to see my family very often. I think that job would be perfect for me, but perhaps when the kids are a bit older or when I'm a bit older it would be better. I just can't see me missing everything with my kids to do that job. Plus the hours are way to much for someone with a young family. So the search is on for a 9-5. Im still awaiting your reservations with the kids this summer FAMILY. Don't be shy they don't bite, well not hard anyway.

No comments: