Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Progress

We have a shower! Josh is doing an awesome job with the remodel. It's going a lot slower than I would of hoped but we are making steady progress. I think that we will be done with the whole process by the beginning of February, or at least I hope. We still have to put in some new drywall, paint, put in the new sink and toilet, and then do tile, plus trim. It's very tedious but so worth it.

School starts on the 12th for me and the kids. I wish I had one more week off, without the kids. I feel like I need a weeks vacation after dealing with the children for 3 weeks straight. Jayden has been very helpful but Peyt and Mace are constantly at each other, fighting, screaming, yelling, you name it. I can't even leave the room without a battle ensuing. Peyton loves to tease Mason, and she knows just what to say and do to push his buttons, as a matter of fact she likes to push every one's buttons. Lets hope that she gets all of this out of her system before she becomes a teen, if not you all may have to make up your spare bedrooms because I will be visiting, a lot. The Joy of Parenting.

No comments: