Monday, January 19, 2009

Its Perfect

What can I say, the b-room project ended yesterday and it is fabulous. Very elegant, so modern, and CLEAN. I will post some before and afters when I figure out how to download pictures off of my camcorder. I had to christen it with a candle lit bubble bath last night, I was aiming for some peace and tranquility. However the entire family had to come see what I was doing, I think a dog even made their presence known to me. So my bath did not last long before each kid and the husband was asking if they could take a candle lit bath when I was done. They each got their turn, and each of us loved it. It's a whole new world in there... Now on to the kitchen.

School is back in full force for me and the kids. I had to take accounting over again, I'm not too happy about that. Jayden turns 14 on Thursday the 22, he also gets braces that day also. I don't think he will ever forget his 14 b-day. I think I'm more worried about the whole braces thing than he is. I just know that it will be a fight to get him to brush his teeth as much as he needs to.
Perhaps he will surprise me though. You never know, these kids grow and change every day. Today Mason told me all about Martin Luther King Jr.and all the great things he did to change the laws and make the world a better place. He even talked about segregation and how that was very mean. He must of paid extra attention when the teacher was talking about this. It's amazing how much he has blossomed this year.

No comments: