Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas

It has been awhile since my last post. We have been busy getting ready for Christmas. Something about this time of year turns me into a cookie making factory. Peyton and Mason are so excited about Santa coming tomorrow night. I am excited also, there is a little box under the tree for me that sound like jewelry when I shake it. I wonder what it is. Jayden starts the process of getting braces today, it is a 3 step ordeal, and it will finish of Jan 22, his 14th B-day. Please be advised that the day after Christmas, Josh is going to start our bathroom remodel and it will put our only shower out of commission for at least a week so I along with the kids may be coming to a bathroom near you.

I want to wish all of my family and friends a Merry Christmas and a healthy and happy New Year. I love all of you.

No comments: