Friday, December 5, 2008

Christmas challange.

It was great to see Sibyl, little Julie, and Grandma Julie last Saturday. Thank You Julie and Sibyl for the clothes for Peyton. She loves the dresses and the green velvet purse you gave her is already full of all my loose change. There is a special gift that I want to get for Mason and I have been all over town to every store looking for it and it's sold out everywhere I go. It's called Crayola glow station, and I guess it's a hot item this season for kids. If you guys are out shopping in your neck of the woods and see one, could you pick one up for Mace? Let me know if any of you found one and got it. I thought about ordering it on line, but it said delivery would be in 2-6 weeks, and Christmas is in 3, so I don't want to chance it. Look in the Crayola isle, that's where it would be and I think it's about $25.00.

I'm still working on that darn business plan, it's due Monday. Only one week left of classes and then on to FINALS. I am soooo looking forward to a nice long break full of watching movies, sipping hot coco, baking, sitting around in my PJ's and getting ready for the big day, Christmas.

It sounds like you all had a lot of fun over Thanksgiving. I'm sad I missed out on the whole rock band phenomenon. Who knew this family was such rockers! Where's those Mouse recipes Beki? I've been waiting, you don't have to keep them all to yourself ya know.

No comments: