Friday, August 15, 2008

Summer is almost over


I can't believe that summer is coming to an abrupt halt. The kids all start school on the 18th, and I resume my college classes on the 25th. Jayden has decided to be in football again this year. I think he will be a great asset to the team. He is huge for 13. It's strange for me to see my once little boy has somehow grown into a man over night. He is as tall as me and now weighs 150lbs. Time ticks away so quickly, where does it all go? Peyton is now officially a 3rd grader. She is Miss Social. The phone rings for her more than it does for me. I can just imagine what her teen years will be like. Finally my baby boy Mason is going to be in Kinder garden. I'm happy and yet sad at the same time. My baby is not a baby anymore. Tick tock Tick tock. The perpetual clock will not cease. Josh and I are doing great. December will be our 10th year together, and we are happy. I could'nt of asked for a more loyal and loving husband. Life is good, and we are blessed.

1 comment:

The Man said...

Nikki,
You must be the most beautiful, sexy, wonderful women in the whole world.
The Man