Friday, August 22, 2008

One Week Down

The first week of school went off without a hitch. Monday Mason came home with wide eyes and said I had a good day, but Mommy why did you leave me at school for so long? I told him that because he is a big boy now he has to go to school full days instead of half days. He didn't like that answer too much, but I think he will get use to the whole full day thing. Jayden got his hair cut short for football. He looks very handsome, and the girls at his school are noticing him also. I don't know how to feel about that, but I knew it was coming sooner or later. I just wish it would be later. Peyton likes her teacher and is having fun being a 3rd grader. She adapts quickly to new situations, so I think she will do just fine. I start school again on Monday. I went up to the college today to get my books, I ended up spending a small fortune. Why do college books have to cost so much??? I only have 2 classes left after this semester then I will have my degree. It has only taken me a decade or so. I guess all that matters is getting there, not how long it take you. At least that is what I am leading myself to believe.

No comments: