Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My Debevec Luck!

OK, so things did not go well at the cell phone place. They let me go. I'm sort of happy, because I did not like it, but sort of sad, cuz it make me feel like a big fat LOSER!!! But what can I do, I did not like the hours, I know I can do better, and that's what I will do, Better. In reality I just want to be a house wife, taking care of my kids, husband, dogs, and home. But then there is the other reality, Bills, Bills, Bills,... Josh is OK with this, we are doing much better and I think we are on the road to recovery. We may be going back to Casper as soon as our lease is up here. I'm not sure, we have 4 months to think about it. But if our house does not sell, we just may move right back into it. He has a love hate relationship with his job, and said it would not break his heart if he had to move on. Sometimes you have to take a step back before you can go forward. He loves me, and sometimes I feel like I'm his biggest downfall. We are day and night. I sometimes feel like everyone can see that but him. I'm lucky, he has put up with so much from me, and he still is willing to drive on. I told him he is a glutton for punishment. He says he loves me for better or worse. He is a loyal LEO. I'm thankful for him! I love him, and without him I don't know where I would be. I think he has saved my life on more than one occasion, I know it. I just wish I could be better, stronger, normal. This is what I need to strive for, so I can hold my family together. Plus another job. I wish I could work from home, Dont we all?

No comments: