Sunday, February 7, 2010

I feel OLD

Ok, so started working at this place, training to move to another company that will open in the middle of the month, Its a Cricket store. Cell phone place. Most of the people who work there are just 3 or 4 years older than Jayden. So they all want to talk about how they got super drunk and kissed girls and OMG, its like so High School, I could puke. But just to appease the Gods (Josh) I'm gonna try to make it work. But I feel like I'm beyond that. I thought a College Degree would help land a better job, but that's a joke. HAHA! So I feel like the old lady at the cell phone store. I hate getting old, but I have lost 20 pounds, so now my skinny jeans are now my fat jeans. That's a major plus. The stress diet works wonders. Just 20 more pounds and I will be fabulous. The fabulous old lady at the cell phone store that is. Why does everyone have to put their bi-sexuality on display for everyone to hear? I guess its the cool thing to do in 2010. But if that's cool, I guess I'm so not cool anymore. I use to be, where did all of my coolness go, I guess it got lost somewhere in the past 12 years. Its that ugly word maturity. I just want a office job, sitting behind a desk, working with peers who are not puking all day long because of drunkenness and kissing girls the night before.

No comments: