Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Two weeks to go.

I can't believe that in exactly two weeks from now we will be Colorado residents. Our new house is all ready to welcome our family, we still have to put the utilities and all that fun stuff in our name, but wow things are moving fast now. The kid's last day of school here will be on the 25th along with Josh's last day of work at Western. I have become the crazy don't make a mess lady, as our house hasn't sold yet, but we get calls almost every day for it to be shown to someone new. We do however have two interested parties, but they are in the process of figuring out their financing. I wish they would hurry up already, I don't like this don't make a mess lady, she is way too up-tight about house cleaning and she is driving me crazy.
Update, James is out of rehab and back with Kathy. He came over yesterday to borrow some money so he could go look for a job. I gave in, he seemed sober and down on his luck so I felt a little sorry for him. I hope the best for him, but........... you get the point, no need to say anything else. Where should we have Thanksgiving this year, should it be at Sybil's new haunted Victorian Mansion or our humble new abode? Unless Beki insists we do it at her house again, but I think she deserves this year off. Wouldn't you all agree? Anyway we are beside ourselves with excitement and lets hope the stars align just right so we can have this house under contract before we make the mad dash to Colorado.

No comments: