Thursday, September 10, 2009

all that glitters is gold?

We had a great and productive trip to Colorado Springs. However we found out that we don't qualify for the dream house, however the second one on our list is basically ours. It is still a super nice 3 level with a beautiful kitchen with Spanish tile and filled with vaulted ceilings with sky lights, plus two full baths and a nice sun room off the back with lots of windows. You all know how I love to decorate windows. I know I need help. Josh is beside himself with excitement, as well he should be. His new company is even going to pay for full benefit's for all of us, which is a huge relief, and a great incentive for all of us.
Trying to sell this house is a whole other ordeal. You don't realize how much you are owned by the things you own until something like this comes up. We have had a few interested people but nothing substantial so far. We are going to have another open house this Sunday, but after that I'm not sure what will happen. We have decided that if it doesn't sell by Halloween then we will start to rent it out, and ask someone we trust up here to be the property manager.
Raider is going to come with us, I just cant do it, I cant put him down. Sometimes he runs around and looks at me and I remember that cute little puppy that I fell in love with 7 years ago. He still has at least another 6 years left in him, so I will not be the executioner.....yet....But he better shape up and quit being a mad pisser.
I have not talked to my mother in a year, and I called her and left a message letting her know that we were moving and if she wanted to see her grand kids one last time before we leave she could have that option. What do you think happened, of course she did not call. Our achievements for her must only mirror her failures. That is all I will say about that, because I know they have blogger Spies who watch for excessive bad language and derogatory content. Why give her the satisfaction. I know all of you love me and my kids not matter what and that is all that matters. So here we go on the roller coaster, right now we are just heading up the hill, I can see the twists and upside down turns ahead and the butterflies are starting in the pit of my sole, but one good thing about roller coaster rides is that they eventually end.

1 comment:

Julie Owens said...

I'm so happy for you and Josh!