Thursday, August 13, 2009

OMG!

OK so my diploma came in the mail today. It finally feels real to me that yes, I did this. I kept thinking I would get a letter from the registrar office saying our records indicate that you still need 25 credit hours to graduate. But its the real deal. Im so happy. OMG I went to a job interview today for the University of Wyoming Out Reach Center. It would be managing 25 people and an entire building. Needless to say I felt so under qualified that I wanted to sink into the the chair and turn into a puddle of mush and magically disappear. It was like no interview that I have ever gone to before. There were people on the TV, like a tele-conference with people from the UW in Laramie, and someone across town, plus 3 people in the interview room with me. I felt totally out of my element. But I handled it as professionally as possible. I think that the only way I would get that job is if everyone else some how came up with the swine flew and slipped into a coma. One can always hope, right. But on a the bright side, any interview I will have in the future will be a piece of cake after that monstrosity. It was very intimidating, but I did the best I could. Josh and I watched a meteor shower on Tuesday night. It was magnificent, and for ever star that fell I wished that I would get this job that I just interviewed for. Maybe the magic of the meteor shower will help me a little. I can't help but blog now that I have nothing else to do. Hope to see all of Josh's family at Brenna's big day. Peyton is excited to go the the wedding, but she refuses to dance with her dad unless she is compensated by cash. She has made this point abundantly clear. Were not saying that Josh is a bad dancer, but........we will see how much he has to drink at the reception and you all can judge for yourself. Drive safe everyone and we will see you soon.

No comments: