Tuesday, August 25, 2009

BIG NEWS

Josh has decided to take a job in Colorado Spring, well out side of there in a town called Yoder. However Im a city girl and I have insisted that we live in or around Colorado Springs. You know I can't live without my nail salons, tanning salons, and malls. I have researched it and C.S has about 400,000 people there. Big change. We put our house on the Market yesterday. There is a big for sale sign in the front yard. We are sort of under pricing it because we need it to move fast. The worst thing will be having to make two house payments until this baby goes. Ive already looked at rentals on line in Colorado Springs and the market is very comparable to Casper, if not a little cheaper. We are already working with an agent down there to help us find something. Im a little heart broken because you all know the hard work that I have put into this house. It will be hard to leave my yard. Im looking forward to making new friends,(better quality people), and a fresh new start. Not looking forward to the traffic, Im so afraid to drive in Denver, and I heard people in Colorado Springs drive just as bad, but Im sure I will get acclimated in no time. I think that kids are very resilient and will adjust just fine. Hopefully if everything goes well Josh will be able to make 6 figures in 5 years or less with this new job, and it is already a big pay increase. So we would be crazy not to go. Plus I looked on line at the job market down there and saw that they have over 1000 job openings, which is great because Casper only has about 12. Hopefully my new degree will pay off down there. Either way Im excited yet terrified. We will be going down there to meet with Josh's new boss over labor day weekend, and checking out rentals also. So wish us the best of luck in our new endeavors.

No comments: