Friday, May 15, 2009

Much needed break

It is official, I finally passed Accounting 1. I am so happy that I will never have to look at that again, however I have to take Accounting II this summer and then I will graduate in August. It has been a long hard road, but I see the light at the end of the tunnel, and I am excited to start the new chapter in my life. I have been on my mini vacation for 3 days now and all I have done is spring clean the house. Ive been washing curtains, shampooing carpets, scrubbing down walls and dusting everything. We have been working hard on the yard and it looks so pretty. I got way too excited and have already put out the patio furniture. I know it will be a mad dash to put everything up when we get our late May blizzard, as we always do. It seems like as soon as the flowers are in full bloom and looking beautiful we always get that heavy snow that crushes everything and then we spend the rest of the summer trying to get everything back to the way it was before the horrid snow storm. I would like to have a family gathering here this summer, maybe in early July. We have talked about doing this for years, and perhaps this year will be the year that we all get together and have some fun in the pool.

Just to let you know if anyone wants some children this summer for any reason at all just let me know. I have 3 adorable, hard working, perfect, well behaved, angles that would love to come and work for you. They don't eat much and are programed to do as you ask. OK so I embellished a bit, but you get the point. Their calender is wide open and I will even deliver them to you free of charge. Now thats a deal...

2 comments:

Beki said...

I don't know who those hardworking, well behaved children you are talking about are, but I'd love to have Peyton, Mason, and Jayden for a while this summer.

Way to go on completing the accounting class! Congratulations!

Julie Owens said...

I bet Josh CAN fix the water line. Or, you can have the pool party in your front yard. Congrats on finishing the semester in good shape!