Saturday, May 16, 2009

The Gods are giving me the FINGER!

Do you ever feel like the gods are giving you the finger? Lets see the month before last my boiler needed serious repair. Last month my car broke down twice in one week, and I saved the best for last, this morning we woke up to a marshy grassland in our front yard. We have a busted water main in the front of our house. It is where the rose bushes are right outside our kitchen window. I must of thought out loud that perhaps this month we would actually be able to afford groceries at some point. I feel as if the gods are all up there on their clouds high five -ing each other and flipping us the bird. I thought I was all paid up with Karma, but I guess she has other plans in mind for me. I must of been bad in my other life. So I guess it is true, if its not one thing its another. I'm soo frustrated right now, if you can't tell. Josh seems to think that he can fix it all on his own,. I hope he's right. Stay tuned for further updates or chapter II of The Gods are Giving Me the Finger.

No comments: