Wednesday, December 2, 2009

BURRRR

It is freezing here today. It's like 15 degrees outside right now and yesterday it was tank top weather. Crazy. Thanksgiving was nice. Beki and George were here. Peyton and Beki kicked our butts at Pictionary. No fair! The next day our friends Travis and Rebel came down and stayed a few days. That was cool, and they want to move here after seeing the city and all it has to offer. That would be my dream come true. I so need a friend down here to do girly things with. I have an interview today, it is the 2nd at the community outreach center. So I think that is a good sign. (knock on wood). Wish me luck! It sounds like an ok job. Not my dream job by far, but a job. I heard there is something like 148000 people looking for work in the State, so beggars can't be choosers at this point. We still have not sold or rented out the house in Casper, it is such a bad market up there, I don't know what we will do if it does not go soon. I can't believe that Brooke's wedding and ring ceremony is less than two weeks away. It will be great to see all of you there. Drive Safe. I hope the weather is good for all of our drives. See you all then.

No comments: