Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Yes we can and we did!


I know that some of you who are reading this will totally disagree ,but Im so excited and happy that Obama was elected president. I usually think that politics are a snore, however this election was so ground breaking that I had no other choice but to be involved and take notice. Let's hope that Obama will honor his word and make great changes happen for our country. Josh is especially proud because when Obama came to Casper he went to the rally and got to shake Obama's hand.

Halloween was so fun, and warm. We finished trick or treating around 10pm and when we drove by the bank it said it was still 60 outside. Wow. I made the kids dress is layers, and made sure they all had gloves so they would be nice and warm, however by the end of the night they were all in one layer of clothing and the gloves were nowhere in site. I guess global warming does have it advantages. Check out the fun pictures from Halloween night.


No comments: