Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Just shin splints???

Hello to all of you out there is blog land. Not too much has been going on here in Casper, except Fall has come early to the Cowboy State. We have been using our fireplace 2-3 times per week because I refuse to turn on my heat. I heard prices for heating our houses here in Wyoming are going up 70 percent. There goes our lives savings, right to Source Gas.
Jayden only has shin splints, no fracture or anything of the sort. He has to have a little physical therapy for about 6 weeks, and that should take care of his leg troubles. He can still play football, and his team is unbeatable so far this season.
You know my family and friends who are avid readers of the Owens blog, you can post a comment or two on my blog. I look forward to hearing from all of you.

2 comments:

Beki said...

Nikki,
I love the blog. Great pictures. I hope Jayden heals quickly, maybe we'll come up for a game.

Beki

Sibyl said...

Hey, I love your blog. Tell Peyton that Julia has that same Hannah t-shirt.

We miss you all and can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving.